Thursday, October 2, 2008

Avery Ranch Child Safety & Protection Festival

What a fun festival Saturday! The kids (and parents) were enjoying themselves as they checked out all of the activities (moonwalk, train, petting zoo, face painting to name a few) and Servicemen (SWAT, Police, EMS with their ambulance, a Helicopter, firehouse, the list goes on). I did not get to see it all but enjoyed the day along with the live band.
I photograph over 200 children for their Photo ID after they were fingerprinted and learned a bit about safety!

A wonderful community event, I was more than happy to donate my time for!

Congratulations to the Fetchel Family! Your name was drawn for the $150 Gift Certificate with Maggie Messer Photography. (An email will be sent, but feel free to give me a call)

A BIG Thank You goes to out my hubby, Aaron, for being a part of the day with me. Couldn't have done it without ya Love!

So, I have to ask, What does Avery Ranch put in their water?
It must be something powerful!
During the course of the day I photographed 4 sets of twins! That is amazing!


Labels